Softwave Overland Park
Overland Park's Premier SoftWave Provider Helping You heal at the cellular level.
SoftWave Therapy uses revolutionary shockwave technology to reach an injured area at the cellular level to successfully turn on the body’s natural healing process.
Increases blood supply
Stimulates and activates stem cells
Repairs and regenerates tissue
Reduces acute and chronic pain
It is a drug-free alternative to surgery and injections that helps rebuild your damaged tissue fast. Immediate results, non-invasive, life changing!
SOFTWAVE THERAPY SPECIAL OFFER
Initial Consultation + SoftWave Therapy Treatment + Complete Recovery Plan
$49 First Session For New Patients
HOW DOES SOFTWAVE WORK?
The state-of-the-art SoftWave Therapy device generates powerful electrohydraulic shockwaves that initiate your body’s own healing response to injury, whether acute or chronic. Over the course of treatments, these waves penetrate deep into damaged tissue to recruit dormant stem cells to the area of injury to activate connective tissue, improve blood supply, decrease inflammation and relieve pain.
- Restoring pain-free activity without drugs
- Faster post-surgical recovery
- Turning back the clock on your joint(s) wear and tear
- SoftWave Therapy stimulates your own stem cells within 45 minutes of receiving treatment
- Patients experience a 300% increase in small, medium, and large blood vessels in treated areas within 12 weeks
- More than 80% of patients report improvement after just one treatment!
- Highly trusted - Used at leading national and international research and medical centers such as: Cleveland Clinic, Shepherd’s Center, and Memorial Sloan Kettering as well as professional sports organizations like the Kansas City Chiefs.
- No anesthesia or numbing agents needed
- Short treatment time
- Quick recovery
- Long-lasting results
WHAT CONDITIONS CAN SOFTWAVE HELP?
- Hip pain
- Stress fractures
- Shin splints
- Muscle strains
- Sports injuries
- Back injuries
- Golf/Tennis elbow
- Knee pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shoulder pain
- And more!
EVERYDAY WE SUCCESSFULLY HELP
- Seniors wanting to improve or preserve pain-free movement
- Adults or teens recovering from surgery or injury
- Athletes of all ages looking to alleviate pain and return to their sport
- Car accident and personal injury cases wanting to prevent lasting issues from whiplash and soft tissue injuries
SoftWave Therapy FAQs
How does it work?
SoftWave Therapy is a treatment involving SoftWave Tissue Regenerative Technology that applies short, frequent, and high intensity bursts of energy into soft-tissue that is injured, scarred, contains adhesions, is painful, or inflamed.
What does a SoftWave Therapy treatment look like?
Your provider will apply a gel to the surface area that is going to be treated. The SoftWave applicator is gently applied to the skin. You will hear a clicking sound as your provider moves around the treatment area. During therapy, you communicate with the provider to identify treatment areas and monitor progress. The treatment on average takes between 5-15 minutes.
What happens on the first day?
After completing new patient paperwork in our Overland Park chiropractic office, you will have a consult to determine if you are a good candidate for SoftWave Therapy, SoftWave Therapy treatment, and receive a complete recovery plan.
How quickly will I feel results?
Oftentimes immediately, yet the best outcomes occur roughly 12 weeks after the last treatment.
Are there any side effects?
SoftWave Therapy rarely causes side effects. For some, redness and soreness can occur, but usually subsides in a day or two.
Who is a good candidate for SoftWave Therapy?
Most people are good candidates for treatment; however, patients who have a pacemaker or current cancer are not always recommended for treatment. Those who are pregnant can receive treatment to certain areas. SoftWave is very effective for people that have not responded well to treatments such as pain medication, physical therapy, or even steroid injection and epidural injection.
Can I use insurance?
SoftWave Therapy is not currently covered by insurance; however, you may use your HSA/FSA card.
Can I receive chiropractic adjustments and SoftWave Therapy?
Yes! Chiropractic care focuses more on the skeletal structure and nervous system. SoftWave addresses soft tissue and chronic inflammation. They work well together to help your body heal.
How do I schedule an appointment?
Call our Overland Park chiropractic office at 913-851-5188 and our staff will schedule your appointment at a time that is convenient for you.