People come to Grabouski Chiropractic every day for pain relief that chiropractors are well-known for. But you may not be aware of how many other conditions chiropractic can help with.
Here we’ll talk about the wide range of common reasons people visit our Overland Park chiropractic office, helping them get back to living their best, most pain-free lives.
15 Common Conditions that Benefit from Chiropractic Care
Many problems throughout your body are caused by poor posture, stress, misalignments and other issues that respond well to chiropractic care. Common conditions we see in our office include:
1. Back pain and sciatica. Pain is most common in the lower back and down the leg, and may be acute or chronic.
2. Recurring joint or muscle pain in the neck, shoulder, knee, hips, or feet. Misalignments or chronic conditions such as arthritis are frequent causes.
3. Headaches & Migraines. Tension headaches and migraines often come from spinal misalignments, stress, dehydration, and poor nutrition. Chiropractic care gets to the root cause of your headache.
4. Stiffness and limited range of motion, such as frozen shoulder or difficulty turning your head.
5. Digestive problems benefit from an aligned spine, which improves your nervous system’s handling of digestion.
6. Injury from an accident, such as whiplash. Be alert for symptoms that may be delayed.
7. Frequent illness due to lowered immunity. Better nervous system performance means better immunity.
8. Sports injuries, including those from overuse. Athletes of all ages benefit from regular chiropractic care.
9. Failing balance and mobility due to aging. Gentle chiropractic care for seniors, along with exercises to strengthen muscles and stability, helps keep you active.
10. ADHD. Chiropractic adjustments align the spine, improving the brain-body connection.
11. Allergies. Improving immune system performance with spinal adjustments can decrease your allergy symptoms.
12. Pregnancy. Adjustments relieve joint and muscle pain without medication, meaning a more enjoyable pregnancy and delivery.
13. Children’s joint and muscle imbalances. Chiropractic care can helps kids of all ages start healthy and stay healthy, and assists with digestion, “growing pains”, bedwetting, and so much more.
14. Job-related pain, stiffness and overuse injuries. Discomfort may be caused by too much standing or sitting and poor posture.
15. Reaching roadblocks in your fitness level. You can’t get full benefits from workouts if you’re in pain.
How Your Chiropractor Promotes the Healing Process
Chiropractic care brings relief to a wide variety of issues in your body because it helps resolve imbalances and impairments throughout your musculoskeletal system.
Spinal adjustments correct misalignments in your spine, restoring your body’s natural healing process. Your nervous system, responsible for so much of your overall health, can then perform at its best. The goal is providing long-term relief of the underlying sources of pain, without the use of medications or surgeries.
Dr. Grabouski performs a complete exam to find the root cause of your symptoms and create a custom treatment program to meet your health goals. The result: improved mobility, posture, health, and, of course, pain relief–for living your best life, beginning today.
Schedule A No-Cost Free Consultation at Grabouski Chiropractic
We’re here to help you feel great. Call our chiropractic office, conveniently located in the heart of Johnson County near Overland Park and Olathe, at 913-851-5188 or schedule online today.